Here’s what to expect during your next visit with us
During this seemingly never-ending Covid-19 pandemic in Ontario, the safety of our patients and staff continues to be our number one priority.
No matter what stage of the pandemic we are in, our Burlington doctors are only a phone call away to schedule a consultation or address your dental emergencies or essential dental needs.
With that said, here’s how we’re working every day to protect patients and staff from the virus, as well as what you can expect the next time you visit our clinic:
1. When scheduling your visit with us, we will be asking several Covid-19 screening questions that we will ask again when you arrive for your appointment.
2. We will be practicing social distancing by managing and limiting the number of patients permitted in the office at any given time.
3. In order to keep foot traffic down, we kindly ask that if possible, only the one scheduled patient come into our office for the visit.
4. You will be able to wait in your car and we will text you when it is time for your appointment.
5. Please expect to have your temperature taken upon your arrival.
6. You will notice that our waiting room will temporarily no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, or brochures since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
7. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the office, and will kindly ask that you disinfect as soon as you enter the office.
Schedule a consultation or treatment with us at Nabeta Dentistry today
Whether you’re due for some oral health care maintenance, or looking to enhance your pout with a lip filler treatment, burn fat and tone your body with non-invasive EMSculpt sessions, our doctors are here in Burlington to serve you (safely and comfortably).
We’d be happy to hear from you! Call us today to schedule your next visit at Nabeta in Burlington.
(Heads up: we offer far more cosmetic treatments than those mentioned above – please check out our service section to find a treatment most suited to you).